Ring Size Chart
To find your perfect ring size follow our guide below and match your measurements to our ring size chart.
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
Please be advised that colour variations will occur from what you view on the website to what you view in real life. While we always aim to show a true and accurate image variations occur due to the different resolutions and brightness’s on digital screens, such as computer screens, mobile phones and tablets.